Friday, December 11, 2009

Landscapes


Half Dome Blowing Snow by Ansel Adams

I chose this landscape because it shows great angles and draws your eye through the picture. I've never been there but i would love to go there one day. My favorite part of this photo is the part where the mountain looks like it has stairs going down it. I also like the dark darks and the bright whites. This photo is in black and white and even though there isn't a lot of color, I think this makes the photo come across stronger. I like the composition because the lines draws your eye and keeps your attention. The only thing I might change would be to crop out the left side a little bit. If I were there right now I would climb the mountain and take pictures. I would put myself at the top of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment